Proof that we were there!!Here are some things that made that night memorable:
(in no particular order)
Um....it was cold.
Kissing Ross on the Jumbo tron (yep, they have those at Kurt Bestor concerts)
Ross yelling a greeting to Kurt's mom, Phyllis Bestor (an English teacher from OHS) and calling her Melodie. Which happens to be his ex-wife's name (also an English teacher from OHS). Awkward.
Um...it was really cold.
Ross tying a ladies shoe lace on the street corner while waiting for the light to change.
Hot rolls at dinner. I think I ate my weight in warm, yummy rolls.
Last but not least..I learned that my father is a visionary man. Kurt Bestor's stage was decorated in these cone shaped Christmas trees. You know the kind that look like upside down sugar cones?? Lit up and colorful? Well, it looked almost exactly like a Christmas tree my father made out of a wooden frame and grapevines. I know it's hard to imagine. But it was awesome and I'm quite certain that some people didn't quite get the ....."vision"....but we did. And apparently it was 20 years ahead of it's time. Way to go dad.....
Anywho. Good times had by all and oh, did I mention??? IT WAS COLD!!!!!!


3 comments:
I remember those Grapevine Christmas trees! I think I was having a sleepover with Anna...
At least you have your hubby to keep you warm.
Hey... was it cold?!!! Sounds like a great time!!!
Post a Comment