I now realize that these are in no sort of order, so....deal!
Ross, Kennedy and Cole along with Grandpa Don and Grandma T took the cousins four-wheeling!! I wasn't there, but I hear it was fun!! They went to the racetrack in Payson.
The evening before four wheeling we had family pictures with Ross' mom and step-dad. After that they took ALL of the grand kids to Chuck E Cheese. I'm not sure she quite understood the implications of that offer until it actually happened. She slept for four days after that.....the adult kids went to dinner with Don and Tonya while Grandma Linda enjoyed her time at Chuck E Cheese :)
Ross and Russ at Ruby River enjoying appetizers.
The day before that we had breakfast at Linda's house with everybody plus Ross' only cousin, Stevie and his cute family and his Aunt Ninnie (Linda)


1 comment:
This is D-Bo. Thanks for everything. We were so bummed we did not get to come down and hang out more with you guys. Next time we will try to not pack in so much so we can just hang out with you guys more. Thanks for taking all the pics. We had a blast!
Post a Comment