Monday, January 10, 2011

Daddy

I found my old Cabbage Patch doll at my parents house over Christmas. I brought it home with every intention of "cleaning him up and saving him for....something". But Cole found him and they became fast friends. Last night he named him Daddybaby. He carries him around everywhere. It's just about adorable! After breakfast this morning he brought him up to the table and I suggested that he feed him breakfast. He looked and me and giggled and said, "Him don't need breakfast. Hims mouf is stuck."

It was basically awesome.
Cole and Daddybaby

3 comments:

Merilee said...

Daddybaby huh?! That is so funny,he makes me laugh!

griffin gossip said...

Oh! That is so cute..... Look how big he is.....

erika said...

I love when kids now a days love what we played with when we were kids.
Best of all when its our own kids.