Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Busy Busy!

Yikes. I don't have enough time to ever catch up. Life is great, full of business and craziness. The kids are doing great in school and Cole is loving preschool. Ross is working like crazy and so am I. It's busy but it's good. Just wish we could catch up on life to be able to see each other once in a while!! Some day soon I will actually have an exciting post... :)

2 comments:

Hillary said...

And more importantly, thanks for missing bunko last week. You better not miss April since it's at my house. 3rd thursday!

Love your guts. h

Shannan said...

Hey, it's Mrs. Nielson. I just wanted to say hi and am so glad people are actually reading or looking at my blog. So good to hear that the kids are doing good in school. Give Kennedy a big hug from me. Hopefully we will run into each other sometime. We live in Spanish Fork again. xoxo