Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Colie

As I was dropping Cole off at pre-school this morning, he did his usual morning routine. He hops out of the car. Walks about three shuffley little steps and turns around. Blows me the biggest kiss and stands there until I blow one back. Grins, really big and turns around. Takes about three more shuffley little steps and blows me another. Waits. Grins Turns. Repeat. All the way to the door. I love that kid. He seriously keeps me sane most days. Lately, he will come up to me and say, "I need hugs and kisses". He'll grab my neck and hug me so tight and then kiss me. Love.

5 comments:

jer and lous crew said...

sounds like my CHARLEI LOU...love love love it...

Tara said...

Does he teach lessons? Max is driving me INSANE! LOL! I do love him but sheesh that kid is crazy! How sweet is your little Cole! I can just picture that and it's just so adorable!

Unknown said...

Then he gets to the door and always knocks. When I answer he is always standing there with his hands behind his back and the sweetest smile on his face. Love himf
!!!

Kimmie said...

That is so sweet!

Hillary said...

I love that blog post and I love that Andy comment. Ru did almost the same thing at preschool. She would walk a few steps and turn back and wave with the biggest cheese ball smile...repeat about 4 more times then off she went. They must get it from Andy. :)

That Cole and Ru should be friends.

Tall people scare me.