Louis and Cade became best friends on our vacation. Everywhere we went, Louis and Cade were together and having a blast.
We just got back from our weeklong vacation in Bear Lake. We had so much fun. We got to do everything that we wanted and so much more. We really could have just gone to the Comfort Inn in Payson, because all the kids wanted to do was swim in the pool!
When we were just chillin' in the condo, Louis decided to learn how to do this, whatever it is. About .5 secpnds after Ross snapped this picture, he lost his balance and hit his lip. Good times.
Cole, just having fun while the big kids were swimming in the pool. By the way, Cole decided to learn how to walk while we were there. He is offically a toddler!
Ross, Tyler and Kennedy making a tower!
Ross was putting the kids on his shoulders and then launching them into the air. They thought it was so cool. This is a good picture, if I do say so myself!
Kennedy and I went horseback riding. Something that she has wanted to do for a very long time. It was expensive, and I couldn't walk, or sit for about a week, but she had the time of her life riding "Shoshone". Don't you worry, they put Kennedy on this big, old gentle horse that was about as big as a house. Me, I was on a pony. It was a little top heavy, and not cute, I think they did it to be funny. The guy who set us up, I'm pretty sure I heard him laughing as we trotted off. Poor horse, I think I just about did her in. She won't be the same after our ride.
Thanks Grandma Linda, for sporting for the condos. Without that, we wouldn't have been able to go. We had a fabulous time. Really. Even though she may need a while to recover, we had a blast.


No comments:
Post a Comment