Saturday, October 3, 2009

Anyone?

Is it weird that I am sitting here looking at pictures of me from my grandmother's funeral hurling because I am so fat and yet, I am eating a bag of dorito's?

No?

Good.

7 comments:

The Bensons said...

I am having thoughts like that right now as I am eating my 3rd homemade ginormous cinnamon roll for the day.

Tara said...

I haven't checked blogs in DAYS! I saw your post on facebook the other day. I'm so sad you're family lost such a great lady! Ever since your post on facbook I have been thinking about my grandmas and how much I miss them. I've been thinking about my Grandma Irvine and the week she died and her funeral. It was such a sad time but we were so happy for her for the joyful reunions she was having with so many people who had gone before. Parents, siblings, children, her oldest grandchild, friends, and her "dear husband" who had passed away 30 years before she did. Such a week full of every emotion in the book! Sorry you had to go through that too! Now you can think of her like I think of Grandma Irvine. Like your little guardian angel! I feel like she is with me through everything. When my Max was born I felt her so strongly. He was born on what would have been her 100th birthday and I felt like she kissed him on his little forehead leaving a little stork bite and sent him to me. We gave him her maiden name for his middle name. Hope you are doing ok! By the way, Doritos, not wierd! They make everything better! Great comfort food! And you look great!

shellyray said...

Is it weird that I do the same thing while watching The Biggest Loser?

Unknown said...

Ya, I think that is normal. I'll spend half the day complaining to Greg about how I have gained X number of pounds, and then I'll eat like 5 brownies. Its a viscious cycle.

ali said...

oooh-- cinnamon rolls....

Hillary said...

Shellyray stole my comment.

So I'll say, is it weird that I swore up and down all weekend that I was going to exercise and not eat sugar starting Monday....I had a sugar cookie for breakfast.

That's all.

Annalee said...

I'll say it skank:

You aren't fat.

So go eat your Doritos and shut up, hooker.