So...I think Ross is punishing me. He cancelled the internet....I'm serious!! I am still breathing, thanks for your sympathy. I'm acutally sitting at the Santaquin library. I SWEAR!! With the guy that walks up and down main street all day. Apparently, we're friends now :) So....lack of bloggy is all his fault. I think it calls for something drastic. Anyone know of an internet provider that will do trade for hair or costs less than my children's college tuition.
Anywho...off to wander main street. Miss you all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Oh my gosh! This is hilarious, not really. I'm sure you aren't too happy about the situation. But I love that you are sitting next to the guy who walks up and down main street. I know exactly who you are talking about. Dan used to call him Sawyer. But now that he has a pot belly he stopped. That guy has lots of stories to tell though. My sister-in-law used to talk to him often at the fruit stand. That is where he hangs out in the fall.
Good luck with the internet. Come to my house anytime to check the email, Then you don't have to sit next to that man at the library.
Have you checked out CentraCom interactive? They service Santaquin but not further North. They aren't bad. We go through Qwest. Give me a call if you want their number. You really can't go without the internet, can you?
I wondered why I havent seen anything from you on the blog or facebook. I think you better take some drastic measures with that man :) Hopefully he will come to his senses soon... miss you and the laughs I get from your posts.
Ok that is cruel and unusual punishment! Noone deserves that! Seriously though I can go without a lot but I NEED my internet!!! I hope you get it back really soon!
we've had Digis satellite internet for about a year. It's 35 bucks a month & we haven't had problems with them. Their customer service is great too.
We canceled our internet awhile ago and just about had a meltdown in our house. We are with Centracom and it seems to be pretty good. We only pay about 35.00 a month and you can get the first 2 months FREE!
yikes!! you've just regressed about ten years, and in this century that's more like 60.
Can you get any info out of the guy who walks main street? I am dying to know his story. He looks normal enough, but doesn nothing other than walk the street, get coffee at the FastTrax, and now apparently go to the library. What is up with him? Please let me know cause I ask Joe about that dude all the time!
Onto your horrible story.... NO INTERNET? Does Ross think this is actually a good idea? Weirdo!!! So sorry!
I'm shaking just thinking about it...we'll pray for you! :)
Post a Comment