Saturday, May 15, 2010

KY






































My niece Kylee is one of the coolest, sweetest, most kind, talented, funny, sassy, awesome girls I have ever met!!! She is one awesome chick.


If you have never met her, you are missing out. Seriously. She is one of a kind!!


Ky....may all of your wishes come true and may people realize what a special cool person you are!! Your family and friends are lucky to have you :)


Keep your chin up girl :)
Did I mention...she's beautiful...inside and OUT!!!!








3 comments:

Merilee said...

What a nice post! She is doing a little better, the last few days have been tough, but things are looking up! She really is an awesome person...course I am a little biased!

ali said...

wait--what? What did I miss?

Kirstin said...

Um ya, she is bEaUtIfUl!!! Probably doesn't mean a whole lot coming from me, but she is gorgeous... and I believe you that it is in and out!