Saturday, May 28, 2011

First and Last

Last year I saw a few people do this on their blogs. I always post a first of the year photo and never and end of the year photo. So...now I am. Plus a little recap of the year!!

This was Lou on his first day of 3rd grade.


and quite possibly the worst picture ever on his last day of school. I don't know what happened!!





Both of the kids started at a new school this year. It was a fun year and I think they really enjoyed it! Lou's teacher was Mrs. Anderson. She was very kind and loved Louis a lot. He is quite the "social bug". He's friends with everyone and especially the kids that need a friend. He is my sensitive little man. He's always the first to help out and notice if someone is feeling sad or left out. He's very tender hearted. He did really well this year in school. One thing I've learned about him is, he's amazingly smart. But!! He is quite the competitive little dude. He races through his work, writing, reading...etc. to be the first one done. Little stinker. He writes like a kindergartner because he is in such a hurry to be done!! Cracks me up. He has the most beautiful cursive penmanship, when he takes his time!!! He's such a fun little guy. I can't wait to see what the future holds for him. Watch out ladies, Louis is moving to the 4th grade!!!

No comments: