Thursday, May 19, 2011

Playing Catch-up

So. Easter has happened and also the baby turned four. Maybe I should stop calling him the baby. But that probably isn't going to happen.

The pictures loaded backwards...obviously it's been a while, I forgot how to blog!! I am not going to change them because I really don't want to! So. Here is the last 2 months, backwards!

Cole turned four. Yikes. Not sure I'm ready to not have any innocent little people who don't talk back, yet. He's so yummy. I love him. He's my little pal. Seriously, he snuggles with me, hugs me and lets me rock him to sleep. He's a keeper! He only ruins most of the stuff we own. Could be worse!














(pretty sure that is my sisters ex-boyfriends sweatshirt from at least 20 years ago. Yep I still wear it very regularly~)





His Owl cake!! We found this cake in the "Family Fun" magazine and I ripped it out because I thought it was darling and figured I would make it at some point. Cole took that as the sign that this was to be his birthday cake. I am not joking when I tell you that for 2 solid months, every night at tuck in time, he would be all snuggled up in his humongous bed and I would turn off the lights and he would say..."Mommy, I'm gonna have a owl cake and grandma's going to get me salty for my birthday" with a huge smile. EVERY NIGHT!!! He was so cute when I made it he sat right there on the counter holding the picture for me. Love. p.s. Salty is a train that goes with his Thomas the Tank Engine train set.





Not too shabby, eh?





My baking assistant. Pretend you don't see the canned frosting right there. Look away.



Oh yeah, and that cute little dude also graduated from his first year of preschool. Oh my. Talk about a hot mess. That was me. He can't be this old, yet. Plus, what are we going to do with only one more year of Miss Andy teaching any of my children. It will be like losing a family member!









He's special.













Yep. He's a keeper.



Before this was Easter!! So much fun to have 2 Easters. Saturday "fun" Easter and Sunday "real" Easter.














Clothing optional Easter celebration!







Hippie.











That's it. Whew. I feel better.

No comments: