Monday, May 12, 2008

Decisions, decisions

We love the school that our kids go to. They attend Liberty Academy in Salem, Utah. We love it. Did I mention that we like it there? It is a small charter school, we know everyone. Everyone knows us. They all watch out for each other. They know my children's first names. They know all about them and they love them. Well, we may not be able to send them there next year. It is about a 2o minute drive from our house. We carpool and that helps tremendously, but it still takes almost $60 to fill the van with gas. Cough! It annoys me beyond belief that some stupid mother *&$#@ in Iraq can decide if I can afford to take my children to the school that I choose to take them to. (Pardon my french) It just seems incredibly unfair to me that just because this world is so screwed up and political that nobody can afford to drive anywhere. Sorry I went off. Just something that has been bothering me for a while. Maybe I'll just move up into the mountains and start home schooling them, and maybe stop brushing my teeth, too. That'll show 'em.

No comments: