Friday, May 23, 2008
She's here!
The long awaited arrival of Devin and Andrea's baby has finally come! She is beautiful. She has this cute little round face and Andrea's nose and lots of sandy blonde curly hair. She is just perfect. We went to see them last night at the hospital, she had quite a long day in labor so we just stayed for a minute. She looked great and felt pretty good, considering....As of yet, she is still "Baby" Williams. I was kind of pulling for Shaniqua, but she definitley doesn't look like one. So, I guess we'll wait and see. We are all very excited for them. Being first time parents is such a fun and overwhelming experience. It doesn't seem like that long ago that KK was born and now I have an attitide filled 8 year old. My how time flies. Anyway, congrats go out to "D-bo" and Andrea. She's beautiful. You did a good job. Now, about you taking my niece and moving to Texas........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment