
After much worrying, fretting and strife. Louis FINALLY decided to let me "pull" his tooth out this morning. (It basically fell out:) We tried once and he cried like a sissy, but the floss slipped off his tooth. It took me 20 minutes to talk him into letting me try again. We did. Apparently I am stronger that I care to recognize! I wasn't about to have the floss slip off and have another ordeal, so I pulled with a lot of let's say zeal. The tooth went flying across the dining room and well, let's just say we have to write a note to the tooth fairy explaining why there's no tooth. Who knew!? Anyway, he's really excited to be part of the "I've lost a tooth" Club. Afterwards, he told me it didn't really hurt, he just thought it would. Pansy. Just kidding. Anyway, he looks cute and talks with a lisp. It's adorable!!
No comments:
Post a Comment