Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fun Weekend

Louis got to have a really fun weekend! His grandpa Don and grandma T let the kids come over every once in a while, just by themselves. They love it. It's always fun to just have all of the attention for you. They are really great grandparents (all of my kids grandparents are great :)). They let them pick where they want to eat, do anything they want. This is how Louis' sleepover went.

I dropped him off at about 11:00 on Saturday morning. So, he got to help grandpa finish up his yard work and then go to the dump, he was so excited (must be a boy thing!) and they stopped at the gas station and he got a drink. His FAVORITE thing to do! And then he went home with them and just hung out. Then he decided that he wanted to go to Outback for dinner. YUM! He's got great taste, I must say! But, he ordered a grilled cheese sandwich. Typical Louis. Then they took him to the mall and let him pick out a few things. He came home with an Incredible Hulk t-shirt and a cute hoodie, with no caracters on it!! He knew his grandparents would buy it for him, because I have a strict -"no characters"- policy on all of our clothing and shoes. I'm such a horrible mother. Needless to say he is on cloud nine. Then they went home and watched movies all night and slept in and had a yummy breakfast and came home. He was so adorable, he called like three times. He's such a sweet boy. He missed everyone so much! He came home a little early, just because he missed us. First thing he did was hug Kennedy. For as much as they fight, they are cute. They talked so cute on the phone together. Anyway, fun for him.

Kind of a boaring post, but it's so fun to see your kids have fun and get spoiled a little bit. He deserves it, he's a good kid! Next weekend is Kennedy's weekend. For some reason, I don't think grandpa and grandma will get off the hook quite so easy with her, caracter t-shirt and grilled cheese! I DON"T THINK SO! Nordstrom's and Tepanyaki here we come......

No comments: