Well, I always knew my son was talented. I just never knew in what specific way he was talented.
Every once in a while, he says "Mom, I saw this thing on t.v....." And he tries to sell me whatever infomercial he has seen recently.
For example, he has tried to get me to buy MIGHTY PUTTY. It will fix anything, holes in the wall, broken toys, bikes and mom, you can even putty my mouth shut! (That one was tempting)
Mom, instead of buying plants at the store, you should just buy ROLL N' GROW. You just roll it out, water it and a bed of flowers starts to grow!:)
Mom, there's this thing on t.v. that you put the water in and stick it in the pot of the plant and it just waters it for you. You don't have to lift a finger!! (His exact words!!)
Mom, there's this thing on t.v. that you should get for me....I kind of stopped listening after a while, but I did learn two things this summer. My son watches way too much television! DUH! And that he's so sweet, because he wanted me to buy all of those things to save me work, because I work so hard. He's so sweet.
So, watch out. Next time you see Louis, you better hold on to your wallet!!
Every once in a while, he says "Mom, I saw this thing on t.v....." And he tries to sell me whatever infomercial he has seen recently.
For example, he has tried to get me to buy MIGHTY PUTTY. It will fix anything, holes in the wall, broken toys, bikes and mom, you can even putty my mouth shut! (That one was tempting)
Mom, instead of buying plants at the store, you should just buy ROLL N' GROW. You just roll it out, water it and a bed of flowers starts to grow!:)
Mom, there's this thing on t.v. that you put the water in and stick it in the pot of the plant and it just waters it for you. You don't have to lift a finger!! (His exact words!!)
Mom, there's this thing on t.v. that you should get for me....I kind of stopped listening after a while, but I did learn two things this summer. My son watches way too much television! DUH! And that he's so sweet, because he wanted me to buy all of those things to save me work, because I work so hard. He's so sweet.
So, watch out. Next time you see Louis, you better hold on to your wallet!!


No comments:
Post a Comment