It's time for another installment of Louis says the funniest things. Sorry for those of you who don't find these funny, but I can't help myself. He's just hilarious.
Recently, Louis' uncle Devin gave him his old gameboy. And when I say old, I mean OLD! I'm fairly certain it was one of the first ones ever made. Seriously, it's the size of a laptop. :) But, that's beside the point. We have a very strict video game policy at our house. He only get's 1/2 an hour a day and he has to earn it by doing all his jobs. He LIVES for that 1/2 hour. He is literally in another world. The other day he was dead serious, he looks at me and said, "Mom, I think I was made to play gameboy." Poor deprived child. I had to stop myself from cracking up because he was so serious.
The other day we went on a "walk". This equals Emily trying to get a workout in while yelling at 2 children to stop whining and start walking or I'll leave you here. 2 kids complaining of feet hurting, being too hot, sweating all too much....You get the picture. The poor people that walk past us. They probbably want to call DCFS. It's quite the site. Anyway, I figured out a way to make it less painful. THE GAS STATION!! The gas station is about 1 1/2 to 2 miles from our house. I bribe them with a treat and we're usually good to go. On this particular day, it was unusually warm at 8:00 in the morning. So, I told them we were going to get a big drink of ice water.
me: Okay guys, let's get our drinks and get going.
Louis: mom, can I have chocolate doughnuts instead?
me:No, Louis I want you to get water because it's really hot and you said you were really thirsty.
Louis: Mom, chocolate doughnuts make me way less thirsty than water does!!
It may not seem that funny, but the lady at the gas station just about passed out. It was hilarious. But, I gotta' say, chocolate doughnuts cure just about everything. Thirst!??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment