
Anyone else a fan? I never thought I would get into this show. It's my new obsession. The kids and I started watching it last season and totally got into it! We even picked the winner about 5 weeks out! Wow did we feel special... Anyway, it's just really motivating. I see how hard they are working just to be healthy, and how far they have to go. It also makes me be less obsessive and weird about how I feel about my body. Although, I don't care how much money is at stake. You couldn't drag me onto national television in a sports bra and bike shorts. Hello? Well, tune in Tuesdays on NBC if you're in need of a little motivation. It's emotional, it's dramatic, it's exciting. What more can you ask for. And shut up. Who doesn't like to watch someone's reaction when they lost 29 pounds in one week. What I wouldn't give....


No comments:
Post a Comment