Louis and his wonderful teacher Mrs. Frampton!
In Kennedy's class they have music every Monday. They let one person each week do a "music spotlight". They get to choose a song, they have to fill out a sheet about the song, like is it loud or soft, fast or slow, what do you like about it? etc. They give you the choice, you can bring the music so everyone can hear it, you can sing it or teach it to everyone so they can sing it. Well, guess which one Kennedy chose? SING IT! She really wanted to do "Grandma's Feather Bed", she is adorable when she sings it, but we left the cd in dad's work car, so oops. We decided to have her sing "Good Morning Baltimore" from the Hairspray soundtrack. If you've never heard Kennedy sing this, you're missing out. She has an amazing voice and she just belts it out in this song. She was a little nervous, because she didn't want to sing in front of the BOYS, but I talked her into it and she was all ready to go. Well, after I went into Louis' class to talk about him for a minute, I went to say good bye to KK. She comes out in the hall and has these big crocodile tears. Apparently they aren't having music class today, they're having an assembly. She was so upset. Kennedy loves to perform and sing. Seriously more than anything. I think she was sad because she got herself all worked up and excited and ready to go, and.....nothing. Oh well, she gets to do it next week. Too bad for KK, seriously, you have to hear her sing that song. It's awesome. Maybe if she will, I will record it and post it on here. We'll see....


No comments:
Post a Comment