So, the kids were dying to go and play at the park after dinner last night. I was asking the usual questions. Who will be there, what are you going to be doing, why are you so excited to get there right now? Well, this was their response.
We are going to play in our hobo hut.
Well, what exactly is a hobo hut, and what do you do there?
MOOOOM, it's where you act like a hobo! (exasperated)
Sorry, what do hobo's do.
Well, first you start off as a homo, then if you play long enough and you're good at the game then you get to be a hobo.
(Confused looks from Ross and I) Do you know what the word homo means and who taught it to you?
The kids at the park.
HUH? BTW, you are no longer allowed to play with THOSE kids.
I swear. They come up with the funniest things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment