So, here are a few observations I made at the pool today. Don't hate. Just a few things I noticed.
Who said you could have a blond ponytail and brown hair. (BTW my WORST pet peeve!!) Either cut your hair or pick a color!
Clothing hides a lot!
The otherwise assumed "perfect body" people aren't so perfect! (assumed by me, not them :) )
I shouldn't obsess over what I look like, no one's lookin' anyway.
You always feel a little bit better about yourself after you leave.
(Is it that obvious that I have body issues??)
Why do some people get decked out to go swimming? I'm talking Hair DONE, make up, jewelery, matching bag, suit, shoes etc. Come on people!!
BAND AIDS!! If you have an open wound that required a band aid, kindly do not go to the swimming pool and definitely DO NOT GO IN THE POOL WITH ONE ON!! BECAUSE IT WILL EVENTUALLY END UP ON MY ( GAG, HURL) FOOT OR NEXT TO ME IN THE WATER! I am barfing in my mouth right now!!
Everyone in Payson and Santaquin is at the Payson pool on any given hot day. I mean EVERYONE!!
Even if you get there 1/2 hour early, you still have to wait in a 45 minute line!
Splashing kids. I know I'm at the pool, but I'm one of those "don't get me wet" mom's. I know we're annoying. But, if you had this much bleach on your hair, you wouldn't want to get chlorine in it, either!! ha ha
Regular diapers are REALLY absorbent. oops.
My kids love the water and are completely adorable!
I forgot my camera. I hate when that happens!!
OH yeah, and I got a new 'do! Thanks Angie for the color. Bangs and cut, compliments of moi!!


8 comments:
My theory about the swimming suited body is that everyone else is so worried about their own body issues they don't have time to look at anyone elses flaws. So we're good.
Your hair is Dawl-ling. Can't believe you cut it your own self. My self cuts don't end up as nice. But I ususally end up cutting on Sunday morning and Sunday mornings are never good.
You're a babe!
I LOVE THE HAIR! I wish I knew how to cut my own hair but that would be disastrous. :) I'm sure everyone at the pool thought that you were one hot momma and were insanely jealous.
Um, you cut your hair yourself?? *I'm not worthy* *I'm not worthy*
And the band-aid thing grosses me out that I almost puked too.
And-- jewelry? really?
Oh, and I love your new 'do--you look great!
I love your hair! I loved the list because every one of them is so true! Especially the band-aid thing, that is so Gross!!
Lovin' the hair!! Very sex-ay!
And now, I need to go throw-up as I continue to think about swimming pool band aids!
I am home for a second...to check the blogs about the baby, and saw your hair! SO FREAKING CUTE...I LOVE IT!!!!
Oh my! The bandaid thing happens to me every time I go!!! That or I get stung by a bee. Love the hair, and if I were you I would totally go to the pool and rock those long legs of yours. You are beautiful and look fantastic!
Cute hair! I am impressed that you can cut it yourself. I once tried to cut my own bangs.... I haven't tried it since. (Ok, so I was like 8, but still!) Ans speaking of pools, Adam says that if he were a dermatologist he would go around to pools in the summer and hand out his card to all the sun worshipers. Makes me laugh. I am with ya on the splash thing - esp when I am holding a nervous little baby.
Post a Comment