Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm It!

I have never been tagged, but that's because I'm not cool and definitley not interesting!! So, if you care to read at all, go ahead.

The Rules:Link the person who tagged you
Tell about 6 quirks of yours
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same
Leave a comment to let them know

MY QUIRKS:

First of all, I don't have any quirks. The things I do are completley rational and not at all "quirky". Thanks anyway!
1. My children must look perfect, always. Even if it is a Saturday or after school, their play clothes must match and be in good condition. If they don't, either Ross is home or I am busy working. Sorry, Ross says this makes me a snob, I think it shows I care. Whatever.
2. I love to shop. I even love to grocery shop. Something about it gives me a high. I'm pretty sure they call that "compulsive shopping" and I am relatively certain there is a 12 step program for it, but none the less, I do it!
3. When I sleep, I must sleep on my left side, one pillow between my knees and one pillow situated just so under my head. Sheet and blanket on, always! No matter what the season or temperature!
4. Speaking of sleeping, my feet must never touch. Each other or anything else. They are wound very intricately into my sheets as to never touch or rub against anything. If Ross wants to make me scream and possibly cry, he will run his big toe up the bottom of my foot. Oh my gosh. That is like fingernails on the blackboard for me.!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. This probbably won't make sense to most of you, but when I am coloring someone's hair, I have to have the color bowl in a certain place and the foils just so. If it is off slightly, I can feel my mojo losing it's jo. I am a freak about this. I actually had to buy a tray for the top of my color cart, just so the color bowls would sit in the right spot, so I could finally stop twitching. Poor clients.
6. I have a routine and a schedule for everything. Even if it's just going to the store, I have a plan of action. My poor children, if my schedule or routine gets off at all, I usually have a come-apart. I know, it's childish and a bit ocd. Oh well, my poor children. I think they usually just roll their eyes and go with it. Heaven help them.

Like I said, no quirks, just completley rational stuff, right?
Okay, I tag: Kimmie, Merilee, Annalee, Whitney, Karen and Brianne

No comments: