Monday, October 13, 2008

Toothless Joe

So, I promise I won't blog about every tooth this kid looses, but this one was kind of funny. His two front top teeth have been disgustingly loose for like a month now. UGH! That is one of my funny things. Loose teeth is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me....So, I have to get them out and get them out now!!! So, I've been trying to get him to let me pull them forever but No! His dad asks and sure. Well, after 20 minutes of Ross trying with a paper towel to pull it out (What??) I finally said, let me just try once. First try with the magical dental floss technique and voila!! Just one more try and let's see if we can get the other one. Voila! I definitley have the tooth pulling magic touch. so, if you have any loose teeth at your house, just send 'em my way. Just kidding I would probbably throw up. It was all I could do not to loose it with Louis. Doesn't he look cute!

Heth thow adorable. I love how they talk when they're missing all their teeth!!

No comments: