Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Our Fall Tradition

I love fall. I love cookies. I LOVE sugar cookies. Put that together, what do you have. Our fall tradition. I usually do this over conference weekend, but that was the weekend that my wonderful husband surprised me with our weekend away. So, we did it today. I love to make a huge batch and get them all decorated and let the kids pick some friends and take them to them. Now, if you only knew how hard it was for me to let me let my kids help decorate cookies. Yikes. I have some severe issues with control, I know. So, to just let them have at it and just spread the frosting all willy nilly and drip and smoosh, it makes me twitch. Oh well, sometimes you gotta just let go and let them have fun!




They had a great time. Seeing their smiles made my twitching worth it!


What was Cole doing this whole time? Just being cute.





Something funky happened with the frosting this time, it looked weird but tasted just fine. They turned out pretty cute I think. And boy did they taste great! Until next fall...

No comments: