Monday, March 2, 2009

55 degrees is cold!!!!

Well, friends. We are back in business. We had a fabulous time on our vacation! It was warm, wonderful and relaxing (sometimes:)). I am glad to be back, only for the reason of Cole!! Yep, don't worry. He had no idea who I was and didn't want a thing to do with me. Uh huh. He actually cried when I held him. Ouch. Talk about a heart breaker! It's official. But, no worries. After a rough night last night, we're basically back to normal today! I'd like to send a special shout out to Grandpa Don and Grandma T who took exceptional care of my sweet baby. Spoiled him rotten and loved him to pieces! How do you repay that??? Official vacation report and tons of pics (brace yourself) to come soon, as I am already back at work. What was I thinking???? Oh well, more to come soon! Don't hold your breath, I know you're excited!!

No comments: