Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tonight's The Night...

For those of you who care, tonight is the big R.S. birthday dinner and birthday cake decorating contest. That's right I said contest. Now, those of you who know me, know that I am not at all competitive. HA! That's like saying I'm not a girl. Well, technically I'm a woman, but you know what I mean. I really try hard not to be competitive, but hey, I like to win and be #1. There's nothing wrong with that, right? Right? I think that constantly beating my children at Uno and Sorry is not about me winning as much as it is about them learning how to lose gracefully. HA! Who am I kidding. I love to win, even if it's at a kids game. Hence the excitement for the contest tonight. There are not a lot of things in life that I like to do and can sort of do well, but this might, just might be one of them. I have been psyching the ladies up for weeks in R.S. It has actually been kind of fun! They all tease me about mapping out my blue prints and making this super secret cake. It's going to be really fun, I hope!!! So, let's just say I better deliver, right??? I'll let you know the outcome. I'm sure you're dying to know!! If I don't do well, I'll probably just delete this post and pretend it never happened, but if I did well, trust me. You'll know! I'll post pictures afterward. Can't wait! Now, if I can get that stupid cake to stop sticking to the dang pan!!!!!!!

No comments: