After I downloaded ALL of the pictures for this post, I realized I did them backwards. Guess what, not gonna change it, it will take all day and I'm not in the mood! So, here we go from the end!!!

The car ride home! Yippee. This is what sister's hair looked like after we took out all of her cornrow braids. Fuzz ball!

Our last night on the ship. Sniffle. We were so sad to leave this vacation behind. After dinner we went outside and just stood on deck, enjoying the water and the quiet. For some reason, Ross can not just stand there and smile.

The last night, the kids had a farewell party in the kids club. This is Louis just soaking it all in!!

Kennedy socializing with some new fun friends!

Farewell party
KK and her new friend Bailey

Just enjoying our last day.

Louis' age group had a "
Funship Freddie" party on the last day.
Funship Freddie is the cruise ship mascot. The kids just loved him!
So, I never thought on my 11
th anniversary I would be in
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
parasailing. But I was. He he. It is something I had always wanted to do, so Ross made it happen. They strap you in and hook you up to the parachute on a platform on the back of the boat and kind of just fly you like a kite! They just slowly let the rope out and you just slowly go up and up and up. It is the most amazing feeling, just light and peaceful and so quiet up there! When your done, they just reel you back in and you just land right on the platform, not a drop of water on me! Just the way I like it! It was so amazing. Thanks for the anniversary gift, honey!


Is there really a flattering angle when you butt is closer to the camera than the rest of you????

It pretty much rocked!

The kids watching me from the beach~ with grandpa peter. Ross went in the boat with me to take pics. I had to prove that I had actually done it!

The kids in Mazatlan with Senor Frog
In Mazatlan, we went on a city tour, saw a Mexican show and did some shopping. Pretty fun. The only thing I would change about the whole vacation was all of the dang people trying to sell you stuff. At first, you try and be polite, and then you just say No and then you just have to ignore them.
Aaargh, it drove me crazy!!!!!

This is in Mazatlan, by the cliff diver that we saw~

nice shot Ross. Cliff diver, mid dive!!

Like I said, this is backwards. Before he dove!

Part of the
mexican show we saw.




The kids at a cathedral that we stopped by and walked through.

The ceiling of the cathedral. It was really beautiful.

This is in Mazatlan, at the top of this windy drive, to look out and see a lighthouse. The view was beautiful, but mostly it was just another place to stop and have people attack you to buy their crap!

This is right below where we were standing.

This is in
Puerto Vallarta. When we got off the ship, we just found a quiet beach and hung out for a few hours. It was so pretty. Louis had a ball just collecting sea shells. He was upset when he found out they wouldn't let us take shells on the boat. So, I told him I'd take a picture and he could remember them. It was pretty cute~

This was a funny guy, selling hats.

The
fam on the beach in
Puerto Vallarta

This was the funniest thing. This guy had a wheelbarrow full of bulk candy and food. He was just walking up and down the beach selling candy. I had to take a picture, I thought it was hilarious.

Louis made a turtle out of sand. So proud of it

Reverse order. The finished product~ I loved it!

Doesn't she look cute??

This lady braided so fast, she had smoke flying off her fingers. And I thought I could braid fast...

Just getting started.

splashing and loving it!
Well, friends. That's about it. I have carpel
tunnell now, so, that's all she wrote!
But, we got to come home to this. So, I guess it was worth leaving for~!
No comments:
Post a Comment