Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Seriously, it's been a while...

Well, life is crazy! It's good, but busy. I long for the days when I used to wonder what everyone was talking about. 2 little cuties at home to play with and snuggle and watch a movie if we wanted. A preschool class now and then and maybe a trip to Provo if we were feeling adventurous. AAAHH!! I can't keep up. Work is becoming so busy and life is nutso. End of the year programs, 2 baseball teams, work, work, work, house work, a 2 year old. I mean come on people. I only have 2 hands and one set of eyeballs. I am not even going to mention what my house looks like, because that's kind of on the back burner. Scary but true!! So, when I have time to actually make dinner it's kind of nice! I made these yummy suckers the other night to have with homemade cheese and broccoli soup. They were the perfect companion! Yumo!!


Twisty garlic bread. Trust me, they tasted better than they look!!

What am I going to do with Cole? I mean it. He is Houdini!! He can escape any room, contraption, baby proofing item with a flick of his wrist. He actually learned how to unlock the deadbolt today. That was the only thing keeping me sane. I am literally going to have to go get one of those hotel locks and put it up high. Don't laugh, but he has totally known how to open the back sliding door for the longest time and my day was spent closing it and bringing him inside. (you have no idea how embarrassing it is to have your neighbor see your 2 year old outside wandering around outside in a onesie and baseball cap in snow. And that was just while I was going to the bathroom. Yikes) So, don't worry I solved the problem. I have to put an adjustable shower rod (tension rod) between the door and the door jam to keep it closed. I feel like I live in fort knox. No one knows how to open the door with those stupid white twisty handle things. I am trying not to wish his babyhood away, but throw me a bone.

That's the jist of things around here. Me chasing Cole and trying to get everything done in a day. Impossible! So, wish me luck!!

Just thought I would leave you with this little beauty. I spotted it on my way to the gym last week. I happened to have my camera in the car and couldn't pass it up. I love living in southern Utah county. yee haw.


3 comments:

ali said...

holy cow--that is the best picture ever!! Home of pride and progress right above misspelling Horse!!!

My night is now 50% better :)

shellyray said...

Haha, gotta love 2 year olds. I did buy when of those chain locks right after we first moved here and I'm about to put it to good use yet again. When we first moved in Heidi and Clara were 3 and 1 and I was preggo with Ruben. Well I couldn't find the girls one day until I looked out my front window and saw them both NAKED in front of our driveway. It was a nice spring day and of course all the neighbors were out. I could have died.

Annalee said...

What? You aren't going to the Ho Arse show this year? Jeesh.