Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yippee!

I finally found a place to print my blog to a book! I have been searching and searching. Everything was either WAY too expensive or didn't work with blogger (huh?) or was too complicated. This is my way of throwing in the towel on "scrapbooking" to keep up, I will still do it for fun, but for the little stuff, this rocks! It's a bit pricey to do the whole thing at once, so I decided to go way back and just do 6 months at a time. Mine was only about $30 bucks for 6 months in one book. It was acutally cheaper to do it with a soft cover, but I decided to go hardcover just for preservation's sake! So go HERE and check it out! Could not have been easier!! Just lettin' you know. Check it out and let me know what you think...I'll let you know how it turns out.

2 comments:

Annalee said...

Let me know how you like it when you get it!! I need to do that!

griffin gossip said...

I want to know too! Let me know! Karen