Thursday, April 9, 2009

seriously...

Does anyone else want to punch this guy as much as I do??

For a while I was falling for his "poor me, bad knee, bad leg, bad shoulder, bad body" game. But, no. Not anymore. I am SO OVER Ron. Not that he cares, but I digress. He is playing the victim, poor weak ron so well that I think he might actually win. I can't wait for the week that he goes below the yellow line. Then, maybe some vindication for Sione. I'm just saying. Yeah, he needs to lose the weight, but he also needs to lose the additude and the "Godfather" act. Ron, you lost a fan and gained a slap happy enemy. AARGH!!

1 comment:

Allie said...

Oh my crap, I seriously hate this guy. I can't freakin' believe that he is still there. It will be sweet when he FINALLY goes home.