
Why is Clint Black still on Celebrity Apprentice. His squinty eyes and bushy eyebrows are killing me. He seriously should have been gone a long time ago. I can't handle him. Am I the only one that even watches this show. I know the entertainment value has gone down since Dennis Rodman left, but come on. There's some seriously talented people here. Melissa Rivers, Annie whatsherface, Brande Posesnaked. I mean, how can you live without this show?
Well, I can't okay. I'm in. I'm sucked in and no way out. I have to know who wins. I have to know if Joan will cry next week. I need to see Jesse's smirk and standoffishness (?) and I need to see if Annie punches Joan. Wouldn't that be funny. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you're missing out. Seriously. I gotta have me some Trump.
And how cute is Jesse James? I'm just saying....



2 comments:
Hey- I found your new blog! I also like CA, but Kydon doesn't- I have to watch it in pieces when he isn't around! :)
I like CA too, but have to dvr it so I can skip all the slow stuff...
Post a Comment