Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Another GEM from Lou

Ross: Louis, you better start being a good helper if you want to go to Disneyland.

Louis: Dad, I don't really want to go to Disneyland. It's for kids and well...I'm kind of a man now!

WHAT? You give the kid an award in school and he thinks he's a man! HA!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Why does nothing that comes out of that kid's mouth surprise me anymore?

Lisa L. said...

Maybe it has something to do with his awesomeness.

Annalee said...

Dude, he kills me!!

When are you hosers going to DL?? I'm jealous!

Kirstin said...

Hey agreed... I had a blast the other night, and I am glad I can finally say I know you and we no longer have to assume the other is a, well, Bit**.... He he he, that kills me. We will all need to get together soon for a game night. Bring IT!

I also read through the blog a bit, and I think Louis is HILARIOUS! You have great, adorable kids!

Emily said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!