Saturday, May 16, 2009

YIKES!!!









I know!! Scary!! KK has been dying to cut her hair again! So, against my will we told her that if she grew it out long enough to donate to "Locks Of Love" she could cut it! Well....she did.

Before
And after....



Pretty stinkin' cute, don't you think? She has great thick and pretty hair! Lucky girl.

I just can't believe how grown up she looks now. Aaaah!!



12 comments:

Unknown said...

So Cute! Now she looks like her mom.

Merilee said...

Oh.MY.CRUD!!! She looks so cute! I love the hair cut! I was just telling Halle that I want her hair as lonk as KK's is...I won't show her this!! CUTE!!!!!

Jill said...

I love the cut! TOO CUTE!!! Does she know how lucky she is to have you as her mom!?? She'll always be stylin'!!!
She looks so grown-up with the cute haircut! What a neat thing for her to do!

Hillary said...

That hair is WICKED AWESOME!

ali said...

very cute! I wish my daughter's hair would grow!

Annalee said...

Oh my!! I LOVE it!! She looks SO cute!! I'm jealous of her hair!

erika said...

Fun & sassy!
I sometimes think I should cut my hair again?

Lisa L. said...

So cute. Now, can you come to Atlanta and cut my hair? It really needs to be cut!

Kimmie said...

I love it!!

The Hoyt Family said...

why your out in atlanta just swing by Michigan and cut mine too.... w
ay cute haircut!!!

The Malcom Family said...

Holy cow she looks so cute. I don't know how you do it, I couldn't cut her hair.

griffin gossip said...

Too cute!! Good for her! I be she LOVES it! Karen