Friday, May 22, 2009
Who???
Who is the most outstanding student in Mrs. Frampton's first grade class?????
You guessed it! Louis Michael!! I'm so stinkin' proud of this little kiddo I could spit! If you could see where we started this year and where we're ending. You wouldn't believe it! He's such an amazing kid. He truly is kind, considerate, tender, eager to learn and loves to be helpful! He's turned into such a great kid! I can't believe it. He had no idea he was getting this award. His teacher tipped us off so we could make sure to be there for the awards assembly. He was surprised and embarrassed! It was darling. All day he's been pointing out ways that he is "outstanding"! It's hard to grow up with a sibling who is always excelling and loves the spotlight. It was really fun for him to be the one in the spotlight today! He deserved it! WTG Lou!!! (by the way, only one student from every class got this award ;)) I can't believe he's going to be in 2nd grade. I remember 2nd grade. Mrs. Bugg's class. That's another story for another time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Way to go Lou!
I love it when they surprise us! How exciting! Karen
Post a Comment