Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hi There!

Hello, my name is Cole. I am 2 years old. Until now, I have been almost the perfect child. I sleep well, I like to cuddle, I'm adorable beyond words, I suck my thumb and I say cute 2 year old words.



NOT ANYMORE!!! All of the sudden, I realized I have lungs and I can scream. People respond and quickly! I learned to hit and bite (thank you nursery!!). I have also learned that I can run, really fast and under things that my mom can't reach. Especially in the mall, that is a fun place to run and hide and laugh while I am doing it!
Aren't I funny?
I love shoes. I adore shoes. I talk about shoes all day long. I want to wear shoes, but only very specific ones and very specific times. Don't try and tell me I don't, or convince me of another pair. I know what I like. I HAVE to wear shoes. Until I get in the car and then they come off as quickly as possible and I even like to throw them at people, especially the people that are driving.
Aren't I cute?
I love to go on walks and sit in my stroller, but only when I want to. I will decide. I also love to eat and sit in my high chair. But only when I want to.
Aren't I sweet?
I love to eat! I love food. I love grapes and granola bars and even cookies! But only when I want to. NEVER when it is "actually time to eat". No way! Not for me. I spend that time banging my sippy cup repeatedly on the table saying "MAMA MAMA" at the top of my lungs. I love it when my mama rips my sippy cup out of my hands and I get to teeter back and forth on the chair until she goes crazy, too! I love that crazy look she gets in her eyes about 15 minutes before bed time!
Aren't I adorable?
My mommy is about ready to enroll me in 2 year old boot camp (does that exist ??). What is she going to do when she's home alone with no other "little people" to entertain me and chase me? She's probably going to start drinking HEAVILY.

6 comments:

Hillary said...

He sounds delightful. I bet he is, I think you are just being silly.

BTW I love that you have unskinny bop on your music list. Brings back some lovely memories of the PALACE for me. Thanks.

Merilee said...

Cole be wrotten? I don't think that is possible :)!! May the force be with you!

Kevin and Erin said...

Sounds so familiar. But I have 2 boys that do that. Just today at a car show the park both boys screaming at the top of their lungs because they want a drink, or me to hold both of them, or because they both want a car. So fun!! I am in this stage for a couple of more years between the 2 of them wish me luck.

Tara said...

Oy vey! Sounds like he and Max would have SO much fun together!!! Max would probably teach him more naughty tricks though! :) I always say, the cuter they are the naughier they are! It's their saving grace! And HE...IS...CUTE!!!!

Brianne and Paul said...

You are hilarious, i am so glad I went to your blog today, I really needed to laugh. Those darn babies of the family. Mine is 4 and I am wondering when it will get better.

Anonymous said...

You always make me laugh! This is soooo funny...and probably only because I don't have kids!