Thursday, August 6, 2009

HSM Dance Camp

So, Kennedy has started taking dance at "Central Utah Stars" in Salem. She really loves it. She tried out for a performing team and made the "small stars" team. She is super excited and she will be great! :) She had a chance to go to a few dance camps this summer. They go and dance for about 3 hours and it has some sort of theme. She (of course) chose High School Musical. Shocker, I know! So, they learned some dances to the music in that show. They performed them for us at the end of the day. They were darling, the girl can move....










It's really fun to watch her dance and enjoy herself. Go Kennedy!


2 comments:

Tara said...

She's so cute! I can't wait til Gracie is doing that fun stuff. By the way thanks for the ideas on my blog! I thought you couldn't google with the privacy set high either but it showed up on other people's blogs that had me listed on their blogs on their blog list thing. So it still brought it up just not as my blog but as something on someone else's blog. So it was still google-able :) new word! Anyway, that was kind of the last straw for me when I went private. I appreciate the ideas. I think I'm going to do a second more public one. Thanks Emily!!

erika said...

I wish my daughter dance.she only didn't when she was young.
So you are lucky that your daughter does.