I think the last time we went to Lagoon (before last week) was right after we got married. We took my little brother Greg and his friend Joe. Wow. That was like almost 12 years ago. Well, a lot has changed since then. Lagoon had tons of fun kids rides, my kids had a blast. I am much
whimpier than I was 12 years ago. I
definitely get motion sickness way more than before and well, I would rather watch my kids have fun. I suppose it comes with motherhood.
So, we had a blast and went with some good friends of ours Bert and Jamie and their darling little kids. We took lunch and went to the water park and stayed until they kicked us out. Unfortunately for me, my camera battery went dead after about five pictures, so this is all ya' get! But, we had a good time and sweat like crazy.
Why oh why did we choose the hottest day of the year to go. It was like 105 degrees that day. Yikes.

Not the most flattering picture of me, but Cole's face is hilarious. He didn't love this ride!!

Ross and the kiddos going on the "Tidal Wave". Kennedy's concerned look. Louis ended up bawling and screaming. Nice.

Do you see him hiding his eyes and he's crying so hard. He didn't love us after this ride!!
Ooops.

That's us upside down on Wicked. Thanks Bert for the mad camera
skillz.

Kennedy and Cole on the kiddie rides.

Louis,
probably crying.
That is all, I know. Nice pictures. Don't tell me I already know.
Well, I'm off to clean up puke and probably start myself here in a few minutes. Who get the flu in the middle of August, anyway. Us!!!
6 comments:
I had to throw Garrett over my shoulder and hold him (last year) to get him on Colossus. Once the bar came down over his lap and he couldn't get away anymore we were golden. Funny, I hadn't been on that ride since I was like 18 and I forgot what a "Powerful" ride that was. He had a migraine after that. I am an awesome mom....
Poor Louis. I totally feel for him. I've always been a big wimp when it comes to the bigger rides. Looks like you guys had fun. Hope you get over the flu soon and don't even think of passing it over this way. I am just living for the day school starts and I will not be a happy mom if the kids can't go.
Nice Pictures... Oh wait, you already know!
Zack went with Steph Hall and her kids and Ruth and he bawled on the Tidal Wave too and then wouldn't ride anything much after that. So don't feel too bad. I guess he liked the Wild Mouse of all things. Go figure. It looks like a fun time!
I agree.When you get older you are more like to chicken out.
Ummm the last time I went to lagoon was on a date who wasn't my husband. I have been dating or married to Max for over 15 years.
And when I went I threw up on the Magic carpet ride, which I don't think is even there anymore.
Yeah, Lagoon has been missing me.
Post a Comment