Thursday, January 8, 2009

Copycat

So, I'm a totally copycat and not ashamed to say it. I always say "I'm not creative, but I copy really well!" So, here goes. I am copying my sister in law by posting some of my goals on here for the next year. Maybe this is my way of putting it out there, so the more people that know about it, the more pressure (good pressure) there will be to accomplish and work on them!!

-Continue with my weight loss/healthy living goals
-Read more books with my children
-Enjoy the moment, not worry about what's coming
-Appreciate my husband more and tell him I love him, not just assume he knows already!!
-Be a better housekeeper. Some in my family were blessed with this gift, I however was not, I am trying!!!
-Read the Doctrine and Covenants and know what is going on in Sunday School, not use it for nap time!!
-Be a better mother
-Yell less (see above)
-Become the kind of person I want to be i.e. patient, kind, loving, Christlike
-Stop swearing (aaaah!)
-Become a better hairdresser by attending hair shows and learning something new!

Holy crap! I have a lot to get done, I better get off here and get to work!!! Good luck with all of your new goals and resolutions, may you have a fabulous and prosperous new year!!

No comments: