Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Seriously, enough already!!

The Parties go on forever around here! Louis turned 7 on Sunday the 25th. That morning, since we had early church, I let him decided what to have for dinner. That way, I had plenty of time to fix it and not as much stress in the morning. We usually let them decide what's for breakfast. So, right before breakfast, he opened his presents from mom and dad. He got: new bedroom stuff (a cute blanket for his bed, a curtain and wall decorations all in cowboy theme!!) wahoo. He couldn't have cared less. On to the more important stuff. wii games. He got m&m kart racing and some fun games like skee ball, basketball, darts etc. He was way more excited about those!!




The obligitory smile. Not so much in the excitement department.




Much more excited here!!!




Louis, with his birthday dinner. Clam chowder. Merilee thinks I have weird kids, I did not sway him at all. This is what he wanted!!
Next stop. Grandparents coming over for cake and ice cream and presents on the night of his birthday!!


Opening his gifts



My sad attempt at a treasure map cake. Seriously, usually I can pull it off and make it look somewhat decent. Oh well. He liked it. I attempted to make the edges look like an old map, weathered and torn. But, it just kind of looks like I messed up. Oh well.

The crowd!

Blowing out the candles. Wow, I can't believe he's 7!

No comments: