Cole has just recently started to speak. He's been a mute for the first 2 and a half years of his life. All of the sudden he's discovered how to speak and that it's pretty cool when people know what you are talking about and what you want!! He can finally count to 5. I'm pretty sure Kennedy could do that when she was 7 months old, but who is comparing?? NOT I!! ha ha
So, not that you care, but I do.....so here are some of the things that he says.
He says "bye bye" to EVERYTHING!! He says it to his food, the water in his bathtub, the diaper when we are changing his bum. He says it to the car when we go inside, his blanket when he wakes up in the morning. It's actually the cutest thing, ever!!
He loves cars. Period. The end. He loves cars. Any car, any size, shape, color etc. He loves them. I have never had an "obsessed" child. He loves anything to do with cars. He knows people by their cars. If we see a green truck he says "papa car" for grandpa's truck. It's darling. The closest thing we got to obsessed before this was Louis with his "I have to watch Toy Story 2 500 times a day for 2 months". But, then we moved on. This, I have a feeling is here for a while! I think it's cute. We were walking in to WalMart today (I KNOW, IT'S MY ONLY OPTION!!!) when I get him out of his seat and he says "bye bye car. wow. cool car mom!" as a jeep drives by!! I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that's amused by that. But, it's my blog, so you have to read about it!! Mostly it's just for journaling purposes. I love to remember the cute things they do and say. I forget so quickly. So, sorry!!!
Good thing he's cute, right???


7 comments:
He's adorable! You're smart to write it down so you can remember it always!!! My Matty was the same way about not talking til he was 2 1/2. I couldn't figure it out because zack talked so early and did every thing so fast. I worried he wouldn't be a good reader and stuff but it was like he was just observing until he was good and ready to start talking and now I sometimes wonder if he'll ever stop! :) And he's a super good reader. Just didn't have anything to say before 2 1/2. LOVE the car obsession! So fun!
No its good to write it down ,because you will forget.
Its funny how kids are.My daughter didn't have any obsessions.But boy does my son does.
I too compare my kids to.I guess its a mom thing.
Hey you had to read about Ruby's "I love dad" prayer. You get to blog about what ever you feel like. Plus, I think he's cute too.
That is so cute. I know some people struggle with their kids when they are two but, I would keep my kids that age forever!
Start teaching Cole the names of the cars... that is always fun. Dallin is 8. Everytime a Mustang drives by we hear, "Mus-tang!", "Oh man! that is sweet!", "that is the nicest car!" Do you know how many mustangs are in the Santaquin/Payson area? We do, we hear it everytime one passes and Dallin is keeping a running total.
That is so cute! I really miss that stage. And he is sooo adorable!
Oh!! he is too cute! I LOVE first words, short word sentences! I can't wait for that again!!! Karen
Post a Comment