Sunday, September 27, 2009

Aiming High

After church we were sitting around our table eating dinner. Somehow the conversation turned to what the kids wanted to be when they grow up. I was talking to Kennedy about how she needed to do really well in school and get good grades so that she could get a scholarship or she would have to work.

I turned to ask Louis a question...

"Dude, what do you want to be when you grow up?"

"I'm going to make my living selling cups."

Wow. I'm glad I have instilled a desire in my children to want an education and be happy.

I guess everyone needs cups.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I bet if he sells BYU cups he'll be a great success.

griffin gossip said...

Thanks for the laugh!! I will totally support him. By the way, is he meaning drinking cups of support cups?? If so, there is a lot of money in that. lol karen