As the kids and I were on our return trip from the dentist this afternoon, sitting WAY TOO CLOSE TO EACH OTHER this is what I overheard.
Kennedy: (teasing like crazy)
Louis: Kennedy, you always think you're better than I am. You always win, you always have to be right, you never let me do anything. You are always smarter, better and your fingers are always longer.
After I wiped up the Diet Coke that came spurting out of my nose, I could not stop laughing.
Apparently to a seven year old, long fingers are where it's at....
Side note. Leasing vehicles is for the birds. At least for the birds who live closer than 30 miles to civilization. Nothing quite like stuffing 3 kiddos and a carpool buddy into a car, paying alltoomuch of a monthly payment on a van you "can't drive" because you're too close on the mileage. Seriously people. Give me some space. I NEED HEADPHONES AND A MOVIE SO I CAN THINK AGAIN!!!! My children have never been slapped so much in their short little lives. They should never be within arms length of me in the car.....don't judge me. It's a small car and their voices are loud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Emily, My blog is not private, so serial killers, crazies and stalkers have access....why not you? I'm so glad we know each other a little now. By the way your ghetto bootie comment...funny. Your blog is a crack up. Cute kiddos!
How much longer are you van-less? I never knew the joys of headphones and a movies until last year. :)
We lived 4 miles away from Ryan's work and STILL went over the mileage on our lease. It doesn't matter where you live... unless your car stays parked 25 days out of the month in your garage you are going to have issues.
Longer fingers...
that cracks me up! Kennedy and Lou remind me of my kids, and for that matter remind me of us growing up! As for the lease thing...I am sorry, that completely sucks. For your children's sake, please get them farther away than your arm can reach :)!!!
you make me laugh Emily!
Oh my gosh! Too funny!
That's the beauty of the back seat in a station wagon. Not only does it face backwards, it's way out of arms reach.
I won't even mention the cool automatic roll down window.
I'm just sayin', you have options! Way better than headphones and movies.
Post a Comment