Sorry guys. I am on a rant and rave kick!! If you don't like to hear me complain, move on... haha just kidding!! But seriously. I have been thinking about this one for a while now!!
Where is the humility, the accountability and the respect, the good sportsmanship?
What am I talking about?
Do these names ring a bell?
Kanye
Serena
every celebrity under the age of 35 (and some over)
Now, I know that is a gross generalization, but come on!!!
These people are so entitled. It kills me. Why do they think that what they have to say is so important? Where are your manners? If I ever talked to anyone the way Serena talked to that judge.....my dad would have kicked my butt clear to next Wednesday! Seriously. I wonder if her parents are embarrassed or proud? I hope they are humiliated. I hope she is humiliated. Doubtful. We worship celebrities these days. They can do whatever they want with no regard for anyone else. All they have to do is enter rehab or go on Jay Leno and offer an apology.
And Kanye.....don't even get me started. I am SO NOT A FAN! Never have been. This started many years ago and had progressively gotten worse. Remember his comments about President Bush. If someone did that about President Obama, the world would have a come apart!!!! But, it's our fault. If we stopped buying his music or booed him when he came on stage. Boycotted his concerts....it might change things. But, nope. He gets invited back to every awards show and every celebrity event. His name makes my skin crawl....ick!
Oh well. I don't really even know where I am going with this, I was just thinking about it this morning at the gym when on every new channel they were showing all of these disrespectful people.
All I can do is hope that my children learn from this and NEVER, I MEAN NEVER think they are better than other people or think what they have to say is so important that they can treat people like that.
That is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment